WELDING TECHNOLOGIES Special Offers
Our main goal is to contribute to the ART and SCIENCE of WELDING by
building the WELDING WEB Site.
We would like to offer FREE advise and reasonable consulting rates on
When the scope of the project prohibits to spend enough of FREE time
to acheive the results, we would negotiate with the customer
reasonable service fees.
We are hoping to attract enough people in the WELDING COMMUNITY
throughout the world to make it a forum for ideas exchange, finding
partners or just chat about welding issues. This also can be used as
a bulletin board, where individual welders or large companies can
find equipment, materials, technologies, human resources, etc to
satisfy their needs. Also can be used for offering used equipment for sale.
- BULLETIN BOARD
- This offer is FREE at this time, but may charge a small fee to
maintain a page.
- Any company or individual may place an ad here about technology
or equipment as long as it has something to do with welding.
- Please, see the article "New
Technologies for Welding Of Medium Carbon Steels", published
in our Bulletin Board Page.
- MINIATURE STICK WELDER
- WELDING TECHNOLOGIES offers this small stick welding machine, any
welder would love to have. It is a single phase unit, 240V. Model
- Contact us for details or place an order by calling ph/fax (610)
278-9325 or 1-888-383-9353.
- Click here to see a full line of welding machines.
- TURBO MIG 130 DV
- This gas/no gas welder can be plugged into 115/220V single phase
line. Comes "ready to go" with (2) two years warranty.
Output 130A @ 20% duty cycle. Price is $470.00 ea plus Shipping and Handling.
- Orders can be placed with Welding Technologies.
- BROCO PRODUCTS
- WELDING TECHNOLOGIES became a distributor for the BROCO Company
We now offer BROCO Underwater Cuttig and Welding Systems, BROCO
Prime-Cut Ultrathermic Cutting Systems.
- PC/TAC - Tactical cutting torch kit is used by policeand armed
forces. See a picture below:
UNDERWATER WELDING AND CUTTING WITH HIGH QUALITY:
Back to WELDING TECHNOLOGIES Welcome Page
Updated on 10/12/02